Ãßõ¦¢ ·Î·º½º, ±î¸£¶ì¿¡, ºÒ°¡¸®

Ȩ / ¸íÇ°°¶·¯¸® / Cartier ½ºÅ丮

ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ | April 17, 2013 | view 10,679
ų¸®¸¸ÀÚ·Î »ê¿¡¼­ (by Chuck Goebel)
ų¸®¸¸ÀÚ·Î »ê¿¡¼­ (by Chuck Goebel)

Dear Mr. Chung,

I just returned from my trip to Africa where I climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro. I wanted you to know that I wore the watch you made for me - the Seiko/Mod Diver with 25j movement and tritium dial. It survived the rough climbing, cold conditions at the summit, and was extremely easy to read at night time in camp when light conditions were low. Again. thank you for assembling a great watch.

Sincerely,
Chuck Goebel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Chucng,

I found two more photos with your watch in them. The first was taken when planning the trip. I was using Google Earth to see where the mountain was. The second picture is me resting with Mount Kilimanjaro in the background. You can see I am wearing the waych. Have a good day.

Respectfully,
Chuck Goebel

ÀúÈñ°¡ Ä¿½ºÅÒ Á¦ÀÛÇÑ ¹Ð¸®Å͸® ½Ã°èÀÇ ¼ÒÀ¯ÀÚÀ̽ŠÅ𿪠Navy ChiefÀÎ Mr.Chuck Goebel¾¾°Ô¼­ ¾ÆÇÁ¸®Ä«ÀÇ Å³¸®¸¸ÀÚ·Î »ê¿¡ µîÁ¤ÇϽø鼭 ÀúÈñ¿¡°Ô º¸³»ÁֽŠÀ̸ÞÀÏ°ú »çÁøÀÔ´Ï´Ù.^_^¤»
ºñ·Ï ÇÑ ¹®ÀåÀÇ À̸ÞÀϷγª¸¶ ÁÁÀº Æò°¡¸¦ ¹ÞÀ»¼ö ÀÖ¾î ÀÌ·¸°Ô º» ÆäÀÌÁö¸¦ ºô¾î °¨»çÀÇ Àλ縦 µå¸³´Ï´Ù.